20060103

boring..

gd morning, and as usual working.
WOAH, today is extremely boring!! ><
everyone's in school, even my beloved FPP!
: (
i missed her.
i miss all my schoolmates badly, especially 4 integrity..
*YAWNS*
sigh.. kinda lost contact with all of my friends and to the world.
some busy working like me :) some in the 3 month JC course, and some, i have no tme for them.
LOLS.
i missed my gila girls TOO.. T_______T
sigh, first time in history, i'm desperate to go back to school.
KEKE...
sigh.. rar rar rars..
my web page is half completed, undergoing construction.
so please be paitent with it :)
thank you for your cooperation.
wishing all O and N level students all the best, yah! xD
don't end up like me, having to rush everything at the very last minute.
seriously, it's nt a joke.
ok, maybe you can play all you want for the first three months, but pls get serious after tht.
hahahas. yes. bad experience. :/
so hmmmmm, all the best :)
rars_
i shall be back tonight to finish up the web page.
yeah.
ciaos_
and take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home